Welcome to the OpenAthens documentation home page, here you will find documentation for our products.
OpenAthens for libraries, information managers and IT departments
- OpenAthens - A complete hosted service for the management of single sign on access to SAML services
- OpenAthens LA (Local Authentication) - A standards-compliant software platform that enables you to host your own SAML Identity Provider (IdP)
- Third party applications - Guidance on connecting OpenAthens to other applications such as Moodle or ADFS
OpenAthens for publishers and service providers
- OpenAthens Wayfinder - A free to use service for organisation discovery over multiple federations
- Middleware to easily connect OpenID Connect to SAML federations.
- OpenAthens Federation - The international SAML federation.
- A standards-compliant software platform that enabled you to provide and manage secure access to your online resources.