A simple authentication provider will allow you to test aspects of OpenAthens LA without having to connect to your directory or use live data.
- Access to the runtime
- Access the runtime with the maint account
Copy the authentication module into the required folder:
- In the Administration Console, go to the authentication tab and click the green plus to add a custom provider:
- Populate the fields.
- Name: MyAwesomeTestProvider
- Module type: Ruby
- Module locator: RubyTestAuthnModule
- Module name: RubyTestAuthn
- Click the Add button to save it
- Switch to the overview tab and add your runtime or edit your runtime as appropriate. The authentication provider is selected on the fourth page of the wizard.
When this is configured as your authentication provider, the username and password will be