The API entry point is the base URL for all operations is:
The entry point resource allows a client to query the API for links to key resources available to the authenticated account.
Obtaining the entry point resource
To query the entry point, a client application must
- authenticate to the API as described in Authenticating to the API.
Perform an authenticated POST request to the entry-point URL.
This returns an
application/vnd.eduserv.iam.entryPoint-v1+json object. This contains information about the account that was used to authenticate to the API as well as links to key resources for the domain.
Information about the account that was used to authenticate to the API (regardless of what authentication method was used).
Information about the domain to which the entry point applies.
- API overview
- Authenticating to the API
- API entry-point
- Fetching attribute schemas via the API
- Fetching organisations via the API
- Fetching Groups via the API
- Account management via the API
- API bulk operations
- Fetching available service providers via the API
- Generating authentication tokens for end-users via the API
- API usage examples