- The default page your users will see when then access MyAthens - the panel page, or the resource list.
- Users can override this setting within MyAthens
- The logo that will appear in the top centre of the page once they've signed in
- Image can be up to 100 x 100 pixels as png, jpeg or gif.
- Image appears on a white background
- Which preset panels are available and visible to users by default when they first sign in to MyAthens. These preset panels are not further configurable.
The submit button is at the bottom of the page. Changes will be visible in MyAthens the next time a user signs in. If they are already signed in, they will have to sign out and back in again to see the changes.