- Navigate to the panel editor
- Configure the panel as described below:
- Set whether users should be able to close the panel
- Set whether the panel should appear before or after login, or both
- Create a title (Mandatory)
- Create a description (Mandatory)
- Enter your Serials Solutions URL e.g. http://<CustomerCode>.search.serialssolutions.com where <CustomerCode> is your customer specific code
Select 'get' as the 'HTTP method'
You have the option to change the label which appears on the ‘Submit’ button
Click ‘Add input box’ to configure the free text search field
Enter a title to be displayed
Enter 'C' in the 'Parameter name' field
Click 'Add drop-down menu' to configure the drop-down options for Serials Solutions
- Enter a 'Menu title'
Enter 'S' as the 'Parameter value'
Enter the following in the 'list items' field
Title begins with Title equals Title contains all words ISSN equals
Enter the following in the 'list values' field
A_T_B A_T_M T_W_A I_M
- Click ‘add hidden parameter’ multiple times to add each additional field indicated below:
- Name: tab / Value: JOURNALS
- Name: v / Value: 1.0
- Name: N / Value: 100
- Name: L / Value: <CustomerCode> where <CustomerCode> is your customer specific code for Serials Solutions
- Click 'Update' to show a preview of what the panel will look like on the left hand side of the panel editor.