- You cannot view, modify, delete or even infer anything about any other organisations' accounts.
- If the username and/or password are incorrect when you log in, you are denied access.
- If you are logging in with an administrator account from an unauthorised IP address, you are denied access.
- You cannot modify your own expiry date.
- After a time not interacting with the system you will need to re-authenticate.
- If your browser does not support required security technologies such as TLS, you are denied access.
- The sign out button does things on the back-end that simply closing your browser does not.