- Go to advanced search and craft a search to return all relevant accounts across your domain - e.g. active accounts that are not expired across you and all sub-organisations.
- From the results, select the checkboxes for the relevant accounts (the select all option may be what you need).
- Click the actions button that has appeared and use the download option. Depending on how many accounts you are dealing with, this may take a few seconds or several minutes. If you have a very large number of accounts (say 70,000 or more) you may not be able to download them all in one file.
- Once ready there will be a success box with a link to the file page. If you miss the select box, you can access the download file via the big downloads button on the homepage.
- Download the file to your computer - it is the data under
persistentUIDthat you will need to add to your local accounts in your system.
If there was a period between enabling the local connector and adding this step to maintain targetedIDs, any users who were active users will have sent different targetedIDs for during that period.