- An LDAP server that can be queried from outside of your network.
- If this is not possible, an ADFS connection might be what you need instead.
- A member of your IT team to supply or enter the connection details (jump to details).
- A copy of your LDAP server's certificate (base 64 encoded X.509, often called pem format).
- This must be the root certificate - i.e. the subject and issuer are the same. If you are unsure how to get this from ActiveDirectory, see: ActiveDirectory certificates
- Access to the OpenAthens administration area at the domain level