The add function does not capture every element necessary to be production ready, only enough to set up the very basics so that developers can move the software side forward without delay. There will be further steps to take before your application is ready to go live for our mutual customers.
|Table of Contents|
Ideally you will have already installed the software as described in the install section and came here when you reached the create an application step.
- Click the register new application button and choose OpenID Connect in the dialogue box
- Name your application. Eventually this will be customer facing, but for now it can be anything
- Application URL: this is the root web address of the application - e.g:
- Redirect URL: this is where users will be returned after authentication. It can be tweaked later.
- Select a new or existing connection. If you aren't sure, select a new connection. This can be changed later.
- Click the create button
This creates the application record and a .
- The next page shows you some basic implementation steps to help you configure your OIDC instance. This page is also available later from the edit view.