- Click the register new application button and choose OpenID Connect in the dialogue box
- Name your application. Eventually this will be customer facing, but for now it can be anything
- Application URL: this is the root web address of the application - e.g:
- Redirect URL: this is where users will be returned after authentication. It can be tweaked later.
- Select a new or existing connection . If you aren't sure, select a new connection. This can be changed laterunless you are setting up to migrate from one OIDC application to another.
- Click the create button
This creates the application record and a .
- The next page shows you some basic implementation steps to help you configure your OIDC instance. This page is also available later from the edit view.