- This triggers some manual tests by our service deskteam. If all goes well this won't usually take long but because testing can throw up problems it is best to allow some time for it in your project plan. To minimise delays:
- enable access within your application for our test accounts before setting it as live.
- let the support our team know a few days in advance
- Once approved it will be live and operational in the federation within 15 minutes. Some places where data is displayed may take up to 8 hours.
- You can then authorise access for your subscribers.
- If you used the sd.openathens.net test accounts during development, remember to limit or remove access as that is available to all publishers to use.