There are two administrator roles you can assign when you set an account as an administrator. One is owner and the other is administrator.
- Can access all available functions including the schema editor, release policies and domain-wide settings
- Can administer all users and all sub-organisations
- Can switch into all sub-organisations (e.g. to manage permission sets)
- Can administer other owners and administrators
- The account must sit directly under the domain organisation
- Can access all functions except the schema editor, release policies and domain-wide settings
- Can administer and switch into their own sub-organisations
- Can be under any organisation or sub-organisation
- Cannot administer owners
Multiple users can be set as either role.